Are you passionate about tackling food poverty in the north of Aberdeenshire? We’re looking for an organised and proactive Foodbank Administrator to work in a small team with our Manager & Assistant Manager. Your role will be varied and include at different times:
- For the first few months in your role, you will have a key role in coordinating our food parcel deliveries to support our response to COVID-19
- Compiling and typing reports, statistical information, minutes and correspondence, minute taking.
- Supporting managers in quality assurance processes
- Support managers in planning and organising the training calendar
- Supporting volunteers on workings of foodbank and data system
- Responding to enquiries
You should be able to work independently and unsupervised There are no formal education requirements for this post, however a proven track record of excellent administrative experience in a busy and varied office setting is required. You should have experience working across all Microsoft Applications, empathise with people from disadvantaged, marginalised, or socially excluded backgrounds and be sympathetic to our Christian values and principles.
This role is mostly home based with some visits to Foodbank Centres across North Aberdeenshire, so you should have access to broadband at home and be willing to undertake home working health and safety assessment. It is for 9 hours per week, over 2 or 3 days within working hours and for a one-year contract initially.
Please contact us on [email protected] for a full job description or to arrange an informal discussion about the role. If you think you are the person we are looking for, please send us an email telling us why, and attaching your C.V. Due to current COVD-19 restrictions it is likely that interviews will be held via video conference.
CLOSING DATE IS MONDAY 15th JUNE